Our terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to use the services provided by South Hams SUP WALK Adventures users.
South Hams SUP Walk Adventures, Little Court, Churchstow, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 3QW.
- To confirm a booking you must pay a 20% deposit at the time of the booking. The balance must be paid in full either before or on the day of the session.
- The session must be paid in full before the session starts.
- You are responsible for any equipment you use.
- Please report any damage to equipment prior to use to a member of staff.
- Please immediately report any damage to equipment during use to a member of staff.
- By participating in a session, you agree to accept responsibility for and pay for any damage or loss caused by improper use.
- South Hams SUP WALK Adventures reserve the right to cancel a session at anytime and offer a full refund.
- South Hams SUP WALK Adventures reserve the right to refuse participation of clients they believe may be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
- For safety reasons, it is a condition of booking that participants respect the judgement of the guide or instructor while on a session. South Hams SUP WALK Adventures reserve the right to change or stop a session for safety reasons which may be due to but not limited to adverse weather or water conditions.
- If you need to cancel a session for whatever reason before 48 hours prior to the session date, South Hams SUP WALK Adventures will try to offer you an alternative date to take the session, if this is not possible you will receive a full refund. If you cancel within 48 hours prior to the activity date no refund is given
Health and Safety
- South Hams SUP WALK Adventures is covered by public and employer liability insurance.
- All participants are made aware that they are undertaking the activity at their own risk. All participants are made aware of the safety guidelines and will be asked to read, understand, and sign the Pre-session Form.
- SUP tours are only available for participants who have paddled before and South Hams SUP WALK Adventures reserve the right to cancel and refund payment if participants do not show sufficient ability to paddle safely.
- The minimum age to join a SUP tour is 10 years and for all other activities any child aged 10 or under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged over 18
- All participants must not take part in a session under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- All participants may be asked to undergo a competency test before being allowed to take part in a session.
- All participants must follow advice or instructions from their guide, failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the session.
- Participants must not let anyone else use South Hams SUP WALK Adventures equipment (including board, paddle, leash, buoyancy aid or two-way radios).
- If you need to cancel a session for whatever reason before 48 hours prior to the activity date, South Hams SUP WALK Adventures will try to offer you an alternative date to run the session. If this is not possible, you will receive a refund of any deposit you have made. If you cancel within 48 hours prior to the activity date no refund is given.
- We will cancel a session if we deem it too dangerous to run; we do not cancel sessions due to the rain or cloudy sky. If our guides feel the group will not maintain their ability to cope, we will stop or cancel a session. We will always cancel a session in the instance of lightning storms. In all cases, we will try to arrange an alternative date or give you a full refund.
- If you agree to have photos taken during your session, we will make these available to you free of charge but remain the property of South Hams SUP WALK Adventures and may be used in online or offline to promote our services.
- South Hams SUP WALK Adventures is committed to protecting your privacy. Personal information collected will not be shared, rented or sold to a third party for any purposes. With your permission, we may collect and store the following personal information: – email address, physical contact. We may use your email address to send promotional information for South Hams SUP WALK Adventures services unless you state otherwise. We will not store your financial information.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What type of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website may display advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I change my cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.